Monday 13 May 2013

Poetry For President

Tell me Poem President, I’d really like to know
How you built a whole campaign from your poetic flow?
Did you feel that strategy would be the way to go?
Did you seek advice from others also in the know?

Tel me Poem President, when you first felt the call
What was your game plan for this political football? 
Given there were others more experienced and all
Or did you just know you would not be the one to fall?

Tell me Poem President, after the race was run
There was nothing left to do, nothing was left undone
All the votes were counted and you’d definitely won
Was the deal to gain appeal -"Go hard, but make it fun"?

Oh yes Poem President, before I go away
And leave you in peace to re design our world today
Love your long term vision to keep misery at bay?
"Do the rhyme wins every time"; looks like you’re here to stay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment