Sunday 7 July 2013

Moments In Time


If I could choose one moment in my life to ponder on
Eliminating everything that I depend upon
I'd probably take forever contemplating everything
And take more than one lifetime just in deliberating

My life has been a steady flow of insignificance
and never really changes much by fate or circumstance
However in the realms of everything that's possible
I still feel like I'm waiting for something incredible.

Meanwhile, while I wait, I think I'll just continue on
Meandering through each moment just in case it comes along
It's highly more than likely though I just might very well
Grow old and grey just sitting here - without a tale to tell.

2 comments:

  1. If one keeps doing what they've always done, they'll keep getting what they've always got...

    ReplyDelete