Saturday 6 July 2013

Philosophicalish Me

Sky is overcast and grey but I’m alive and breathing
That makes it a good day and gives living it some meaning
Sometimes feeling very old, I’m past all expectations
Winter does this every time, demands self explorations

Quietly in contemplation looking down life’s journey
Wondering about the things that life decided for me
Considering the impacts from the mild to the extremes
Recalling distant yearnings and those unrequited dreams

Life and people moving on and so it will always be
Many touch my life then leave until there is only me
It’s all those little things in life that shape our universe
Accepting it is what it is - a blessing or a curse

Our destiny’s to roll with everything life brings our way
That has been my experience there’s not much more to say
Just live each moment given but just know eventually
Those moments have a cut off date - and so sadly do we.

1 comment: