Friday 14 December 2012

Zumbalicious

My heart went zing, my eyes popped out when you came striding in
The way your body moved across the room was such a sin
A rippling apparition of raw masculinity
Your cloud of phenomenal fragrance wafting over me

My mouth was salivating fast and so was something else
My nervous disposition had me trembling like a mouse
You stood before me hands on hips and gave a sexy wink
I shivered uncontrollably, I couldn’t even think

My legs are getting weaker and I think I’m going to fall
The stupid way I’m acting’s wonder I can stand at all
It’s not as if you’re doing anything to frighten me
I suffer from what’s known as sexual insecurity

Don’t ask me what that’s suppose to mean I haven’t got a clue
I’m pretty sure it’s all about what you’re about to do 
Just then the music started and you shook your sexy arse
And twenty others just like me began your Zumba class.

2 comments: