Monday 4 February 2013

Life Is Poetry Is Life..

Shrouded by mystery, and all things unknown 
Out where free spirits and angels have flown 
Sailing the fringe of surreality... 
Letting my imagination roam free 

Captured by laughter or saddened by tears 
Stunned by surprises or triggered by fears 
Breathless with views of a creamy full moon 
Feeling the brilliance of nature in bloom 

Everything, everywhere adds to the mix 
Giving to me that delectable fix 
Calming my senses and feeding my mind 
Helping my creative spirit to find 

Anything to help to keep it on track 
Sun on my face and the wind at my back 
But then again things quite normal will do 
Every day things enjoyed by me and you 

Within the space of an average day's span 
Creating beauty according to plan 
Life in unfolding revealing that side 
Most often times it tries so hard to hide 

Simply a case of being in the right place 
When life surreptitiously shows us her face 
I’ll do what is needed as long as it leads 
To filling the glass of my poetic needs

1 comment: