Friday 22 March 2013

Goddess Of The Oracle

Phoebe, gracious Titan Goddess of the Oracle
I stand before you hoping for just one small miracle

Please find that someone way out there who’s made for only me?
A special someone who I hope will read my poetry

Who’ll take it gently line by line and massage every rhyme
I promise I’ll take care of him, I would not waste your time

My writing is my body, that’s for him and him alone
To use in any way he wants with me or on his own

In verse I’ll stroke his mind as his is penetrating mine
Exploding in my thoughts as linked together we cumbine

Lapping up his intellect, and savouring its cream
Wordplay will be our foreplay, that’s allowing us to dream
 
So do you think you could fast track that little miracle?
O Phoebe gracious Titan Goddess of the Oracle.

3 comments:

  1. The miracle you seek is just around the corner...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my how lovely is that. Are we allowed a bit on the side? Hehehe...oooops, sorry Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha Moana, poetry allows us to take liberties with the written word under the guise of creativity...*wink*

    ReplyDelete