Thursday 28 March 2013

Life's Plan

It's funny how my life unfolds and guides my everyday. 
I forward plan and forward dream convinced planning's the way 
to have a better chance to be the best I truly can.... 
- and many weeks and days and hours are built in to that plan 

And then from some far away place - no warning and no care 
A sudden unexpected thing emerges from nowhere. 
And all the best laid plans I've made fly merrily away.. 
To tell me it's not worth the time to make plans day by day. 

My time belongs to everyone I’m at their beck and call 
When people urgently need help a plan's no use at all 
I'm now convinced there is out there a greater Master plan 
Invalidating all the best designed by human hand 

It’s two steps forward one step back – it happens every day 
We’re on a high, or on a down, there is no other way.. 
I tip my hat to the unknown , raise up a crystal glass 
"To weaving dreams from Master plans – and hope the downs soon pass!"

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful work here Wanda. I just love it. So very true...like all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came back and reread this and once again it hit me. Made me think of the books I've been inhaling recently. Synchronicity....what do you think? I see the theory here.

    ReplyDelete