Friday 16 November 2012

Grow With The Flow

I walk the path of higher thought
A learner eager to be taught
In innocence I stand and wait
To meet the teachers of my fate

I kneel before a power source
Connect, and feel the inner force
Immediately, incredibly
I fill with living energy

I touch a pulse in space and time
Within its rhythm start to climb
Ascending to a higher place
Above the lines of flow and grace

I find a place of reflection
Contemplation, meditation
A space where dwells serenity
And finally discover me

I am my path of higher thought
In living life I have been taught
In seeking out my destiny
Within myself I’ll find the key

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful and reassuring. I so relate to your poetry. It reminds me we are all in this journey together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something very very pleasing to my heart to have confirmation of the beautiful souls out there who feel like I do Frankie and I am so very glad we connected - thank you so much lovely lady..xx

    ReplyDelete