Wednesday 14 November 2012

Surreality Found

Somewhere between the where I was
to where I am today
I've found the missing part of me
I'd lost along the way

So many faces never seen,
so many places never been
Yet all those spaces in between
were where I'd hide away

I have no hidden depth to me
There is no deep, dark mystery
I have no ancient history
We lived beside the sea
My lovely dogs and me

We loved to watch the morning sun
Along the beach we’d often run
And often, when the day was done
We’d sit alone and dream

I'm nothing to be frightened of
Were I a bird, I'd be a dove
One day I'd like to fall in love
It’s in my greater scheme

Each day is now a lovely day
I even find the time to pray
If it’s okay I’d like to stay
To share, to laugh, to play….

Somewhere between the who I was
to who I am today
I’ve found that missing part I thought
I'd lost along the way

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully simple and simply beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you found such a beautiful person. We all gain when one finds themselves.

    ReplyDelete