Tuesday 13 November 2012

Minute By Minute

Our yesterdays are history
The moment’s all we live in
The future’s still a mystery
By destiny we’re driven

A surface view is all we see
When all points aren’t aligning
The struggle will eventually
Restructure the designing

The short term's unpredictable
It is forever changing
When it gets insurmountable
Then it needs re arranging

I’ve tried to build a values base
and practice what I’m preaching
and hope the values from that space
reach others through the teaching.

Life ebbs and flows just like the tide
It never seems to falter
Another door will open wide
And best laid plans can alter

It doesn’t always pay to plan
There’s just no comprehending
We’re here one moment but we can
be gone before its ending..

3 comments:

  1. This so applies to me. Thank you for expressing something personally relevant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome Frankie and thank you for joining me on my journey..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful to have met you Wanda so we can journey together.

    ReplyDelete